On October 7th, The Hop Nation attended The King Of Prussia Beer Festival. The festival took place outside, in the King of Prussia Mall parking lot. That Saturday was a beautiful and hot fall day, not to mention a great day for drinking! The event had two tents with bands providing some awesome entertainment.
The beer festival had 100’s of beers for attendees to pick from from a wide range of breweries. Below is the full list:
- Austin Eastciders
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Cape May Brewing Company
- Conshohocken Brewing Company
- Coppertail Brewing Company
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales
- Evil Genius Beer Company
- Free Will Brewing Company
- Kurant Hand-Crafted Ciders
- Levante Brewing Company
- Manatawny Still Works
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company
- Round Guys Brewing Company
- Saint Benjamin Brewing Company
- Sly Fox Brewhouse
- Stable 12 Brewing Company
- Tröegs Independent Brewing
- Two Roads Brewing Company
- Weyerbacher Brewing Company
If you were following our Instagram story, you would have seen some awards we gave out throughout the event for best beers and best beer name.
Here are our awards from the King of Prussia Beer Festival
Best Beer Name
Evil Genius Beer Co. – Do You Even Lift Bro?
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company – Cherry Hibiscus Wheat
- Free Will Brewing Co. C.O.B. (Coffee Oatmeal Brown)
1. Round Guys Brewery EdgeCrusher
What were your favorite beers that you had at the King of Prussia Beer Festival?